Colusa County Press Release
COVID-19 in Colusa County
As of 5/20/2020
Confirmed Cases: 4
Negative Results: 213
Information will be updated as conditions change. We will only be reporting confirmed cases.
Please send your inquires to email@example.com
COLUSA COUNTY UPDATES
Right now, you are much more likely to get the flu, colds or other seasonal winter illnesses than coronavirus. we recommend the following to protect yourself from flu, colds and other usual winter illnesses:
- Continue to practice good hand hygiene by washing hands regularly, especially before eating
- Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze
- Stay home or go home if already at work. If you have a fever do not return to work for at least 24 hours after the fever has subsided (without the use of fever reducing medication). Please check with your work supervisory on the necessary sick leave procedures.
- Practice other good health habits: Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious food.
As of May 19, 2020, there are a total of 84,057 positive cases and 3,436 deaths in California.
Ages of all confirmed positive cases:
- Age 0-17: 3,657 cases
- Age 18-49: 42,591 cases
- Age 50-64: 20,468 cases
- Age 65 and older: 17,232 cases
- Unknown/Missing: 93 cases
Gender of all confirmed positive cases:
- Female: 41,226 cases
- Male: 42,336 cases
- Unknown: 495 cases